Online bookings will open soon for Ready For Kinder 2023
Please register for the Ready for School 2021 orientation sessions once the dates are released.
For orientation visits to take place within the school, the following requirements must be in place:
- All students attending require a completed enrolment form.
- School to develop a risk assessment for any student with additional learning, health care or behavioural needs.
- Parents and carers to confirm that their child is well and free of any flu-like symptoms.
- Parents and carers to enter the school site and report to a designated drop-off and collection zone.
- Parents and carers should not remain on site for longer than 10 minutes.
- Parents and carers will be required to sign in via QR code to register their name and contact details and complete the external visitors form. This record will only be used for the purposes of contact tracing for COVID-19 infections and stored confidentially and securely.
- All visitors to respect physical distancing guidelines.
The school will follow regular procedures and protocols:
- Promote good hand hygiene practices and make sure that bathrooms are well stocked with hand soap and paper towels and have hand sanitiser at key points around the venue such as entry and exit points.
- Parents and carers will not be allowed to access to areas outside of the designated drop-off and collection points and should leave promptly at the conclusion of the event.
Feel free to contact us by phone, email or in person for any additional information you may require prior to your child starting Kindergarten with us.
PLEASE NOTE: Documentation Required by Us
You must lodge an Expression of Interest Form and/or an Enrolment Form prior to or during your child's participation in our Ready for School Program 2023.
Phone the school on 9569 4536 during office hours 8.15am-3.15pm or
email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org